Contact: Pam Mahoney – email@example.com
June 2017 Schedule July 2017 Schedule August 2017 Schedule
Throughout the year, especially in the summer, Sportsplex will offer Open Gym passes (punch cards) for athletes to come use a section of the facility for 2 hour increments at an inexpensive price. These punch cards can be purchased online and the athlete’s spot in the open gym can be reserved online (open gym spaces are limited). Players can use these sessions to use the tremendous facilities at Sportsplex West. The Master schedule/sign-up for these open gyms can be found online (login required).
Open Gym Quickfacts and rules:
- Passes(punch cards) can be purchased and spots reserved in a particular open gym can be found here
- Punch cards can be purchased in packages of 1, 5 or 12
- Athletes may pay for Open Gym at the front desk, but are not guaranteed a spot in the open gym. Athletes who are able to register early online have a better opportunity to secure his or her spot.
- Athletes under 11 must be accompanied by an adult and must have a waiver on file
- Athletes over 12 may attend without an adult and must also have a waiver on file
- Dangerous or ill-advised behavior will not be tolerated and athlete may be asked to leave
- SPW is not responsible for an unattended athlete if they leave the facility and grounds. This facility is open for them to use, but Sportsplex is not responsible for the whereabouts of athletes