|6 v 6 SPW Flag Football League Fall 2012
Practice begins 8/27
Games Begin 9/10 and runs through 10/18 - 6 Games
Times: Various (Most Likely 5pm, 6pm and/or7pm)
GRADE K- Mon with games starting at 5 pm and Sat, Sun if needed
*Extra games may be scheduled on other nights including Saturdays/Sundays depending on the number of teams registered
GRADES 1/2- Tues with games starting at 5 pm and Sat, Sun if needed
GRADES 3/4- Thurs with games starting at 5 pm and Sat, Sun if needed
Flag FB Coaching Practice Plans for Volunteers
There will be 2 weeks of practice followed by 6 weeks of games. Teams will receive 2 practices at SPW (teams may practice more outside of SPW) Once the season starts, practice will be done individually by teams outside of SPW
||$85 per player (Teams may be pre-formed)
To Register as a team- Please list online your team name. Registration is 100% online.
5% of Registration is used as pre-paid admission.
||Games will be played inside on the SportsPlex West Turf Field and possibly outside on our outdoor field.
||Online Registration: Kindergarten
Online Registration: 1st Grade
Online Registration: 2nd Grade
Online Registration: 3rd Grade
Online Registration: 4th Grade
Deadline : Regular Season: Sept 3 (teams may register early and schedule up to 2 practice times)
||Rules Questions: Micah Johnson – email@example.com
Schedule and Registration Questions: Pam Mahoney - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who are the instructors?- Volunteer Coaches lead each team through practices and games using SPW's equipment. If you would like to coach, please include that information on the online registration.
2. Can you form a team?- YES, same price, up to 12 kids on a team.
3. Can you sign up as an individual?- YES, SPW will put you on a team.
4. How will I know when it starts?- Confirmation emails with a game schedule, rules, etc. will go out after the deadline
5. Can you tell me about the schedule? Practices and games will be scheduled through Sportsplex West. Teams should practice a min of 2x before season. SPW recommends 1 practice per week as the season progresses. Please include any weekend blackout dates on your online registration (if you are signing up as a team)